Formed in October 2000, Solenta Aviation is a specialized Commercial Aviation company offering diverse solutions.
- Jet and Turbo Prop
- ACMI Wet/Dry Lease
- Full Turn-key Operations and Management Consultancy
Providing first class service is the primary focus of the people that make up Solenta Aviation.
Our staff have a wealth of experience in the aviation field and are hand-picked for their excellent track records in the industry.
- Oil and Gas
- Humanitarian Aid
- Scheduled Airlines
- Air Freight
- Part 121, 135 and 138 AOC Operations
- Internal training of all crew :
- Conducted by SACAA approved Part 141 ATO
- To international best-practice training standards
- Using full motion flight simulators
- Dedicated Contract Managers assigned to each operational Contract
- Two crew operations on all Solenta Aviation operated aircraft
- Route and Area analysis
- Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) and Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA)
- Flight Safety Foundation Members (FSF) since 2006
- BARS Gold Status achieved - 2013
- RNAV 1 & 2, RNP 5 & APPROACH (ERJ/ATR/LET)
- Satellite tracking and flight following on all aircraft
For more information on Flight Operations
SACAA Aviation Training Organization CAA/0173
- All training conducted by full-time, in-house instructors
- All initial and recurrent training conducted on all company fleets on approved simulators
- In-house cabin crew training on all company fleets
- In-house soft course training capability for all crew
- Approved Technical Training Organisation – ATTC-038
All crew are trained by seasoned aviation professionals and trainers in the aviation industry and are assessed by dedicated in-house examiners.
The entire training system is constantly improved and overseen by a dedicated training department.
For more information on Training Organisation
SACAA Aircraft Maintenance Organization – AMO
- Fully equipped for field and heavy maintenance, including:
- Hot section inspections
- Avionic installations
- All maintenance activities (airframe, engine & avionics), including preventative maintenance, are tracked and planned
- Approved SA CAA Maintenance Organisation Certificate No. 874
For more information on Maintenance Organisation
- Solenta Aviation is committed to achieving the highest level of safety and quality performance whilst meeting both national and international standards.
- We have a strong culture of risk-based continuous improvement. We objectively review the ‘way we do things’ with a view to continuously build a high level of quality into all our business processes.
- Solenta Aviation strives to safeguard all employees and affected persons from injury, unhealthy conditions or pollution.
- Solenta Aviation and Solenta Aviation Workshop are well-staffed, with appropriately qualified Safety & Quality staff members, as well as HSE & Aviation Security personnel.
- This Just Culture helps us learn from our mistakes and near misses. We believe in continuous learning.
- Registered BARS Gold since 2013